Event Connector (formally RegLink) is a Lanyon Passkey product that allows any online registration or database system to integrate with the Lanyon Passkey housing system
Lanyon has worked with a number of major Registration Partners to develop an integration. Using one of these partners will streamline the setup. If your client is using one of these partners please fill out the form below and Lanyon Passkey Support will provide the details you need.
If your client is not working with one of our existing Registration Partners, we have a simple way to allow anyone to integrate the housing process. The first step is to find out from your client what their needs are. A good guide to this exists under Quick Start for Meeting Planners located on this site. Alternatively, you can send them the Event Connector Overview Document which provides a basic understanding of Event Connector: (http://www.passkey.com/files/RegLink.pdf). We suggest that you review this with the client to find out what is important. Once they have decided, they should engage the registration partner, notify them of their goals, and refer the partner to this site to sign up.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Organizer/Hotel – Brings all parties together (Organizer/Hotel, meeting planner, registration development organization and Lanyon) and ensures that all operational processes are followed as desired by the meeting planner.
- Meeting Planner – Effectively communicates requirements and expectations related to Event Connector and ensures that the registration company remains on the development schedule agreed upon by all parties.
- Registration Company – Performs necessary development to the Event Connector Open API per specifications provided by Lanyon while ensuring that all development adheres to the requirements specified by the meeting planner.
- Lanyon Account Manager and Technical Team – Ensures the Event Connector integration works as desired by all parties and works directly with the registration company to provide information and technical assistance as needed throughout the development and certification process.
Existing Partner Event Connector Set Up:
For existing Registration Partners, please complete the form below and submit. Once the information has been received by Lanyon we will send a confirmation email with all the codes needed to enable on the registration partner site within two business days. Once confirmation of Event Connector activation has been received, please forward it to both the client and their registration partner so the necessary setup within the registration system may be completed.
Can’t find your client’s registration system on our list of currently integrated systems?
New Event Connector Partners:
- Review with the meeting planner what their goals are for the integration. We have some suggested topics to cover under Learn About for Meeting Planners section on this site.
- Request the registration company/technical contact sign-up at www.passkeypartners.com (this site) for access to the Event Connector OpenAPI technical documentation. Lanyon Passkey’s Integration Team will take it from there and provide all necessary information.
Have a question or need assistance? You can always reach us at email@example.com.